*Member rates apply to members of the following societies:
- * AAPG (American Association of Petroleum Geologists)
- AASP (American Association of Stratigraphic Palynologists)
- AWG (Association for Women Geoscientists)
- CPC (Circum-Pacific Council for Energy & Minerals Resources, Inc.)
- CSPG (Canadian Society of Petroleum Geologists)
- GSA (Geological Society of America)
- IAMG (International Association for Mathematical Geosciences)
- NABG (National Association of Black Geoscientists)
- SEG (Society of Exploration Geophysicists)
- SEPM (Society for Sedimentary Geology)
- SIPES (Society of Independent Professional Earth Scientists)
- SPE (Society of Petroleum Engineers)
- SPWLA (Society of Petrophysicists and Well Log Analysts)
- TSOP (The Society for Organic Petrology)
**Emeritus Members must be current members of one of the above associations with a minimum of 30 years and be 65 years old to qualify.
- Cancellations can be made by following the instructions on your confirmation or contact the AAPG Registration Center/TPN by email , telephone by 15 July.
- Cancellations received on or before 15 July will be fully refunded less a $75 processing fee. Refunds will not be issued after 15 July or for “no shows.” You may substitute one participant for another.
- Refunds for field trips and/or short courses can be made until 15 July. No refunds for field trips and/or short courses can be made after this date.
Registrations cannot be processed unless full payment is received. Payment may be made by check, credit card or wire transfer. Cash payments are accepted onsite only.
Make payable in U.S. dollars to 2019 AAPG International Conference and Exhibition.
American Express, Discover, Master Card and Visa are accepted.
Please email for information to pay by wire transfer. Please allow enough time for AAPG to receive notification of the Wire Transfer and ensure it is received on or before 26 August. Please also ensure that your Wire Transfer references your name or registration confirmation number. If a wire transfer is not received by 26 August, we cannot guarantee that it will be applied to your registration and you will be required to provide payment upon check in until your wire is received.
Note: Children under the age of 16 will not be allowed in the exhibition hall during setup or teardown. Children 13 and older will be allowed to attend the exhibition during regular exhibition hours if they are properly registered, wearing their badge and accompanied by an adult. During exhibition hours, children under the age of 13 will not be allowed into any activities with the exhibition hall unless they are young enough to be confined to a stroller, backpack or front pack.